Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers: click on any question below to reveal the answer and click again to collapse. If your question is not answered below, tap here and ask it now!
What exactly do you do there?
Port Angeles Business Central provides office space and services for small business.
The primary business housed here is Best Way Websites (pajezy.com, inc). I started PABCENTRAL because I wanted this convenient, highly visible space for my own company, but it provides a surplus of space that Best Way Websites is not using ... so we offer these other office services in the space that we do not use.
Lots of small business owners only need an office to work occasionally or infrequently.
That was certainly my story. I just needed a comfortable, convenient public place to meet with clients or leads on occasion, but found myself spending hundreds of dollars each month for a space I only was using 2 to 3 times a month for an hour or so at a time.
My total office expense for a small office was over $750 per month and I was using it for no more than four hours a month. That turned out to be $187.50 per hour!
That's the reason I moved my own business into Port Angeles Business Central, and that is why I created the company.
I was sure that there had to be others like me that wanted a professional place to meet when they needed it.
An Office Cafe? Great! What kind of Coffee do you sell?
Well, for now we are focusing upon the "office" part of office cafe! We would LOVE to have a coffee shop in our building and we've got the space for it (even a drive-thru), but we don't right now. We welcome you to BYOC! (Bring Your Own Coffee).
We have a Keurig Coffee maker and always have free drip coffee available for our guests, but we don't have the fancy stuff.
One nice feature of the brewed beverages that we do serve, however, is that they are super anti-oxidant. Our coffee and teas brewed with Kangen water is smooth and has more anti-oxidants than orange juice!
Where are you located?
We are located on the southwest corner of Front and Race Street, directly across from Jack in the Box on the corner.
834 East Front Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Do I have to pay an hourly fee to print, copy, fax, laminate, etc.?
If you have your documents and files in order and just need to drop in and use our printing, copying, faxing, laminating or other small office services, we do NOT charge an hourly fee for this.
If, on the other hand, you need to connect to the internet, research, organize ... and use one of our office spaces, then you would be using our Office Cafe Service and will need to pay the $5 per hour fee as well.
- Kangen Water, Kangen Coffee & Kangen Teas are provided as a courtesy along with this service.
If I rent and office there, do I get a front door key, too?
It depends upon the type of office you are renting.
How do I get my office listed on the Google map?
Google maps was previously associated with google places, but is now called "Google My Business."
- You will need a google account. It starts with setting up a gmail account. We suggest that you create a gmail account (which will actually give you a google account) specifically for your business. In other words, if you have a personal gmail account, we advise that you create another one (it is free) for your business as well.
- After you create your gmail account, find "Google My Business" type in your address in the form. Google will not find it. Continue to type in your complete address at Port Angeles Business Central.
- Be sure to keep going to claim your address - you will get to a place to "Send a Post Card." Be sure and click it and you will see a message that tells you that you will receive the card (google will mail it here) within 2 weeks.
- When we get your card, we will call you (and we will email your verification code to you as well).
- Armed with your verification code that was mailed to Port Angeles Business Central, you login to your google account (gmail) and proceed back to Google My Business and verify your address.
- That's it! Your new business office is on Google Maps!
Please Note: We have done our best to provide clear instructions for you to follow above, enabling you to do this yourself if you want to. We have not found many small business owners that could successfully navigate their way through the google my business setup and we are sorry for that and acknowledge that it can be confusing, but we did not create the program!
Please do not call us to ask us for clarification or further instructions or to do this for you unless you are willing to pay us for the time! We will do this all for you for $100.